Empower Learn Create
MEP 147, 100 Louie B Nunn Dr
Highland Heights, KY 41099
Phone: (859) 572-6338
Fax: (513) 281-7676
Hours: Monday-Friday 7am to 6pm
Accreditation & Quality Initiatives
Kentucky All Stars
Kentucky All STARS is Kentucky’s expanded five-star quality rating and improvement system serving all early care and education programs – including childcare centers, Head Start and public preschool – that receive public funding. The unified system is based on Kentucky’s Early Childhood Standards and research-based indicators of quality.
Kentucky All STARS recognizes programs that have made a commitment to continuous quality improvement and provides programs with additional support including training, technical assistance and coaching.
Accredited programs offer:
frequent, positive, warm interactions among adults and children
- planned learning activities appropriate to children’s age and development, such as block building, painting, reading stories, dress up, active outdoor play
- specially trained teachers
- enough adults to respond to individual children
- many varied age appropriate toys and materials
- a healthy safe environment
- nutritious meals and snacks
- regular communication with parents
- effective administration
- ongoing, systematic evaluation
State of Kentucky Licensing
Empower Learn Create at NKU is licensed by the State of Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services, Division of Regulated Child Care for 57 children total.